Morning View is the fourth studio album by American rock band Incubus, released October 23, 2001 through Epic Records. A companion DVD, The Morning View Sessions, was released on May 29, 2004. Morning View was the last Incubus album to feature bassist Alex Katunich. With the album producing the popular singles "Wish You Were Here" and "Nice to Know You," Morning View generally achieved critical praise and went double-platinum, making it the band's highest selling album.
Though Morning View follows hot on the heels of Incubus's breakthrough single, "Drive," it doesn't feel rushed. After all, their previous album, Make Yourself, was released nearly two years ago. Like fellow Los Angeles metal pioneers System of a Down, Incubus find themselves lumped in with the nu-metal fraternity merely because they're young(ish), angry, and very loud. That's more than a little unfair, because their sound owes more to the clever and creative funk-metal of Faith No More and the Red Hot Chili Peppers than the faux-rap posturing of Limp Bizkit.
Epic, Immortal Records (3). EK 86924. Vendi questa versione. 504061 4. Incubus (2). Morning View (Cass). Morning View (2xLP, Album, RE, 180). Epic, Immortal Records (3), Legacy, Music On Vinyl.
Incubus - Morning View. Alternative 5 months ago. Download. 1 - Incubus - Nice to Know You. 2 - Incubus - Circles. 3 - Incubus - Wish You Were Here. 4 - Incubus - Just a Phase. 5 - Incubus - 11 am. 6 - Incubus - Blood on the Ground. 7 - Incubus - Mexico. 8 - Incubus - Warning.
Morning View (2001) by Incubus. Labels: Epic Records. Genres: Alternative Rock Members: Brandon Boyd, Mike Einziger, Dirk Lance, Jose Pasillas II, DJ Kilmore.
Album Name Morning View. Data de lançamento 23 Outubro 2001. Labels Immortal Records Epic Records. Estilo de MúsicaIndie Rock. Membros têm este álbum10.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Nice To Know You||3:54|
|A3||Wish You Were Here||3:18|
|A4||Just A Phase||4:24|
|A6||Blood On The Ground||3:20|
|B3||Have You Ever||3:49|
|B4||Are You In?
Backing Vocals – Dawn Beckman, Stephanie Alexander
|B5||Under My Umbrella||3:43|
- A&R – Kaz Utsunomiya
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Suzie Katayama
- Art Direction, Design – Brandy Flower
- Booking [Agent] – Gavin Hitt, John Harrington
- Cello – Dan Smith*, Larry Corbett
- Contractor [Assistant Contractor] – Marne Boomershine
- Coordinator [Studio Coordination / Assistance] – Ted Whitacre
- Edited By – Dave Holdredge
- Engineer [Second] – Tom Sweeney
- Illustration [Disc] – Jose*
- Legal [Representation] – Phillips*, Phelps*, Todd Cooper
- Management – Steve Reenie
- Management [Management Assistance] – Adam Gelfond Field Marshall*, Dr. Jennifer Silverman*
- Management, Other [Web Guru] – "Digital" Dan Berman*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Rick Will, Scott Litt
- Photography By – Brian Smith*
- Photography By [Cover And Tray] – Joanne Smets
- Producer – Incubus , Scott Litt
- Product Manager – Jock Elliott
- Recorded By – Dave Holdredge, Mike Einziger, Rick Will, Scott Litt
- Recorded By [Remote Recording - Classical Equipment Rentals] – Jason Cropper, Kylie DeJesus, Mark Warnholtz
- Recording Supervisor [Remote] – Ernie Woody
- Technician [Monitors] – Greg Nelson
- Viola – Evan Wilson, Karie Prescott
- Violin – David Stenske, Eve Butler, Gerry Hilera*, Joel Derouin, Mario De Leon*, Peter Kent
- Woodwind – Jon Clarke
- Written-By – Katunich*, Boyd*, Kilmore*, Pasillas II*, Einziger*
NotesCassette: Manusfactured in Poland by Takt 146/FV
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099750 406144
|EK 85227, K 85227 S2||Incubus||Morning View (CD, Album)||Epic, Immortal Records||EK 85227, K 85227 S2||US||2001|
|5021862000||Incubus||Morning View (CD, Album)||Immortal Records , Epic||5021862000||Australia & New Zealand||2001|
|504061 4||Incubus||Morning View (Cass, Album)||Epic, Immortal Records||504061 4||Russia||2001|
|EK 86924||Incubus||Morning View (Limited Tour Edition) (CD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC + Ltd)||Epic, Immortal Records||EK 86924||Canada||2002|
|504061 4||Incubus||Morning View (Cass)||Epic||504061 4||Turkey||2002|