A sampler is a type of compilation album generally offered at a reduced price to showcase a selection of artists signed to a particular record label.
Pearls Before Swine' Cartoonist Stephan Pastis on His Musical Inspirations and Dylan Obsession. Radio on the TV: U2, Lady Gaga, Brian Williams and More. Biomusicology with 140 dB Management. U2. Biography by Stephen Thomas Erlewine. Trafficking in big ideas and big sounds, a band that operated on a grander scale than any other from the '80s and attracted legions of devoted fans.
Album · 2015 · 4 Songs. The Story So Far Album Sampler Part 2 - EP Brockie. Listen on Apple Music.
I love this album because each and everyone of the songs are so calming and peaceful. In beautiful day bono's singing is just incredible. The best U2 album since Achtung Baby. The band may never release an album as perfect as this one ever again. My favourite U2 album, and Wild Honey is brilliant. This album is a little known treasure which was rushed by U2, adding a sense of incompleteness to this album. This album showed how far U2 would go out of their comfort zone to create new great music Masterwork or at least it will be seen that way in the future.
U2 is ranked number 16 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 115,399. Members who like this artist also like: . The Clash and The Smiths. U 2 Can Yodel - CD - Mint Condition Condition: Like New. Time left: 7m 1s. Ships to: Worldwide. U2 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Official Video). U2 - Where The Streets Have No Name (Official Video).
This list includes every U2 studio album they've recorded, including The Joshua Tree (1987), Achtung Baby (1991) and more.
12 tracks · 12 November 1991. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. 12 tracks · 1 January 2004. 11 tracks · 9 March 1987.
|3||Walk On (Snippet)||0:55|
|4||Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of (Snippet)||1:03|
- Licensed To – Interscope Records
- Produced At – Partial Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal International Music B.V.
- Manufactured By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Engineer – Richard Rainey
- Lyrics By – Bono, The Edge (tracks: 4)
- Mastered By – Arnie Acosta
- Mixed By – Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 1, 3), Tim Palmer (tracks: 2, 4)
- Music By – U2
- Photography By – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Brian Eno, Daniel Lanois
- Producer [Additional] – Steve Lillywhite (tracks: 1, 3)
- Product Manager [Audio Post Production] – Cheryl Engels
- Sleeve – Four 5 One*
NotesMastered by Arnie Acosta at The Mastering Lab, Los Angeles.
Audio Post Production Manager: Cheryl Engels at Partial Productions Inc.
From the upcoming release 'All That You Can't Leave Behind' In Stores 10/31/2000
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: INT R10 192R1 01%
- Other (SID Code): IFPI 0327
|none||U2||Album Snippets (CDr, Promo, Car)||Universal Music Denmark||none||Denmark||2000|
|none||U2||All That You Can't Leave Behind (CDr, Promo, Smplr)||Island Records, Universal||none||France||2000|