Leaflet's notes: "My love and thanks go to David Tibet for his enthusiasm and support which made this album possible. Special love and thanks also to: Douglas . Rose McDowall, Steven Stapleton, Colin Walker, Sally Wood, Ian Hodgekiss for technical assistance, Ross, Richard, Darren, Chris, Kat, Alan and Jane, Nigel Keen, Giles, James Mannox, Warwound, David Kenny, Simon Norris, Joolie Wood, Mark and Tracy, Sam, Michelle, and Laurie.
Atmospheric Gothic Nature And Organisation. Band's List Atmospheric Gothic Nature And Organisation Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude. 3. Blood of Solitude I. 01:17.
Nature And Organisation. Album Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude. Bonewhiteglory Lyrics. 9. Obsession Flowers as Torture. 10. Blood of Solitude II. 11. Bonewhiteglory.
A new version of Last. Nature and Organisation. Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude. Overview (current section).
This sees the long awaited release for the very first time on vinyl of the seminal album "Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude" by NATURE AND ORGANISATION.
Obscure and difficult to find, Nature & Organisation's Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude is likely to be filed in the experimental category of independent record stores. With vocals by the similar though less dark Douglas . "My Black Diary" seems triumphant. But Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude is a strange album.
Mixing timpani drums and a fleet B-17 bombers in flight the first track though not indicative of the style points the listener of Beauty Reaps the Blood of Solitude to the conclusion that this will be a different and powerful album. Michael Cashmore's brilliant compositions in league with best talents of the "New European" and Apocalyptic Folk genres create a magnificent album that I count as the crowning achievement of both of these movements. The sound is similar to the works Death in June and Current 93 but the album certainly is more than a sum of the parts
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Wicker Man Song
Arranged By – Nature And OrganisationMusic By, Lyrics By – Traditional
|A3||Blood Of Solitude I|
|A5||My Black Diary
Vocals, Lyrics By – Douglas P.*
|A6||Tears For An Eastern Girl|
E-Bow – Douglas P.*
|B3||Obsession Flowers As Torture|
|B4||Blood Of Solitude II|
- Distributed By – Soulfood Music Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Michael Cashmore
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nature And Organisation
- Copyright (c) – Trisol Music Group GmbH
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH79794
- Lacquer Cut At – Optimal Media GmbH – BH79794
- Bassoon – Jason Burton
- Cello – Mairéad Sheerin
- Flute – Amanda Jayne Edge, Lisa Oliver
- Guitar, Mandolin, Glockenspiel, Keyboards, Percussion, Performer [Sounds], Producer [Album], Artwork, Design – Michael Cashmore
- Lacquer Cut By – KR
- Lyrics By – David Tibet (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A6 to B5)
- Mastered By [Originally] – Denis Blackham
- Mixed By – Michael Cashmore, Steven Stapleton
- Music By – Michael Cashmore (tracks: A1, A3 to B5)
- Remastered By [For vinyl] – Michael Lawrence
- Violin – Benet Walsh
- Violin, Keyboards – Sally Wood
- Vocals – David Tibet, Rose McDowall
NotesLimited hand-numbered edition of 500 copies, autographed by Michael Cashmore.
Issued in gatefold cover with printed inner sleeve.
Made in EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4260063945854
- Label Code: LC 14648
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand etched): BH79794-01 A1 KR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand etched): BH79794-01 B1 KR
- Rights Society: GEMA
|DURTRO 021 CD||Nature And Organisation||Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude (CD, Album)||Durtro||DURTRO 021 CD||UK||1994|
|DURTRO 021 CD||Nature And Organisation||Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude (CD, Album, RE)||Durtro||DURTRO 021 CD||UK||Unknown|
|CorZar001LP||Nature And Organisation||Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Unofficial, Red)||CorZar Records||CorZar001LP||Europe||2012|
|8-528||Nature And Organisation||Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||ArsNova||8-528||Russia||Unknown|
|DURTRO 021 CD||Nature And Organisation||Beauty Reaps The Blood Of Solitude (CD, Album, RP)||Durtro||DURTRO 021 CD||UK||Unknown|