This song represents the message of unity between human beings whether race, profession or creed. Modern vampires of the city Hunting blood blood blood. mexican or a wedda indian One blood one blood one blood. Hey mate wooie a want you get this straight cooperate hey Hey mate hey mate a want you get me straight Hey gov do you believe in love love love Hey bloke hey bloke this is no joke. The fussing and fighting tribal war racial war Cause blood blood Mothers fighting daughters everyday Fathers fighting sons Sisters hating sisters brothers killing brothers everyday.
Delroy "Junior" Reid (born 6 June 1963) is a Jamaican reggae and dancehall musician, best known for his featuring on the songs "It's Okay (One Blood)" and "This Is Why I'm Hot", as well as being the lead vocalist for Black Uhuru on three albums: Brutal, Positive and Black Uhuru Live in New York. Reid was born in Kingston, Jamaica, and had a tough upbringing in the city's Waterhouse district, notorious for being one of the most dangerous places in Jamaica.
Producers Junior Reid. More Junior Reid albums.
One Blood (LP, Album). One Blood (LP, Album).
Junior Reid's first solo outing since 1985, his first after departing from Black Uhuru, One Blood was a revolutionary set and a revelation. The stage was set with the release of the title track as an album taster, which proved to be a massive hit and one of the greatest reggae anthems of the decade. The single could have ended up overshadowing the rest of the set, as often happens in these cases, but in fact, the entire album was of equal caliber
Download original 320Kbps, . Mb, 04:19. Album: Hip To The Hop: 30th Anniversary Of Hip Hop Hip To Da Hop (2009). Artists: The Game, Junior Reid. Genre: Rap, Foreignrap.
|A2||A Nuh So|
|A3||Who Done It|
|A4||When It Snows|
|A5||Searching For Better|
- Recorded At – Aquarius Studio
- Recorded At – Mixing Lab Studio
- Recorded At – Music Works Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Music Works Recording Studio
- Printed By – Solo-Graphic Printers Ltd.
- Arranged By – Junior Reid
- Art Direction, Design – Neville Garrick
- Backing Vocals – Junior Reid (tracks: B2), Puma Jones (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Chris Meredith*, Robbie Shakespeare, Tony Asher*
- Directed By – Junior Reid
- Drums – Anthony Thomas , Santa Davis*, Cleevie Brownie*, Sly Dunbar
- Engineer – Ancel Edwards, Mervin*, Stephen Stanley*, Sill*
- Keyboards – Danny Brownie*, J. Bouer, Steelie*, Tony Asher*, Tyrone Downie
- Lead Guitar – Chinna Smith*
- Mixed By – Chunny, Soljie*, Stephen Stanley*
- Percussion – Junior Reid, One Strawn
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Shar Reichenstein
- Photography By [Group Photo] – Nsombi Jaja
- Producer – Junior Reid
- Rhythm Guitar – Dalton Brownie, Chinna Smith*
- Saxophone – Dean Fraser
NotesSpecial Thanks to One Blood Band
One Strawn, Tony Andrew & Bibo
|JRLP001||Junior Reid||One Blood (LP, Album)||J.R. Productions||JRLP001||Jamaica||1989|
|JRLP1||Junior Reid||One Blood (LP, Album)||Big Life||JRLP1||UK||1990|
|843 209-1||Junior Reid||One Blood (LP, Album)||Big Life||843 209-1||UK & Europe||1990|
|IR MUSIC 001||Junior Reid||One Blood (LP, Album, RP)||J.R. Productions||IR MUSIC 001||Jamaica||1991|
|843 209-2||Junior Reid||One Blood (CD)||Big Life||843 209-2||Germany||1990|