Diffraction is a music studio album recording by PRIAM (Jazz ive Rock) released in 2001 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. 1. Diffraction (14:48) 2. Congruatic Boulevard (5:43) 3. Granito Rosa del Oeste (12:53) 4. Chrysalid Square (10:30) 5. Stella (5:30) 6. In Pace (7:04) 7. Lakeside 7:30 am (4:20) 8. Feel Diffract (6:53).
Matrix, Runout: 0001011076 FLASH-LASER. COM PRIAM 15-02-01/01. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L034. Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL.
In Pace"), or even short, deeper, sonic experimentations (the intro and conclusion of the kaleidoscopic "Sensitiviris "). Fast-paced numbers like the title track are appreciated, but the band's numerous trips out of the jazz-rock genre are what makes Diffraction an unpredictable and highly enjoyable CD.
Priam - Diffraction Psychedelic RockPsychedelic Rock. Release source: CD. Year: 2001. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Priam (1827–1847) was a British Thoroughbred racehorse and sire.
Listen online 8 songs from - Priam. 3 Distances, Irregular Signs.
Priam - Diffraction download free. Priam Prog Rock Contemporary Jazz-Rock 2001 France. Date of release 2001. Style Prog Rock, Contemporary, Jazz-Rock. Other formats MMF AC3 ADX WMA XM DXD MPC. Genre Rock, Classical.
|1||Diffraction (Open Limit)||14:48|
|3||Granito Rosa Del Oeste||12:53|
|4||Sensitiviris (Chrysalid Square)||10:30|
|7||Lakeside 7:30 AM||4:20|
- Distributed By – Musea
- Recorded At – Elixir Studio
- Mixed At – Elixir Studio
- Mastered At – Elixir Studio
- Manufactured By – Flash-Laser.Com
- Alto Vocals – Patricia Lafon (tracks: 6)
- Bass – Bertrand Hulin-Bertaud
- Bass Vocals – BHB* (tracks: 6), Gilles Sandoz (tracks: 6)
- Choir – Choir Of University Toulouse II Le Mirail (tracks: 5)
- Clarinet – Jean-Vincent Oland (tracks: 2)
- Composed By – Chris Casagrande (tracks: 1 to 6, 8), Laurent Lacombe-Colomb (tracks: 7)
- Conductor [Choir Conducted By] – Gerard Marty (tracks: 5)
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Céline Collaud, Céline Collaud
- Directed By [Conceptual Direction] – St James Ednargasac
- Drums – Emma.M*
- Guitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Programmed By [Programming] – Chris Casagrande
- Keyboards – Laurent Lacombe-Colomb
- Percussion – Erik Ferrigutti (tracks: 5)
- Percussion, Voice – David Beaufour (tracks: 3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Philippe Auriac
- Soloist, Alto Saxophone – Ferdinand Doumerc (tracks: 2)
- Soloist, Tenor Saxophone – Vincent Pouplard (tracks: 2)
- Soloist, Voice – David Beaufour (tracks: 6)
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Yannick "Shubaka" Dams (tracks: 2)
- Soprano Vocals – Peggy Pénau (tracks: 6)
- Tenor Vocals – Christophe Juniet (tracks: 6), Raphael Beau (tracks: 6)
- Violin [Electric Violin] – Slim Lazari (tracks: 3)
NotesPackaged as a four panel digipak.
Priam is part of …Parallax Lab Music… >experimental group of interdisciplinary creative art and research.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3 426300 043887
- Barcode (Scanned, EAN-13): 3426300043887
- Matrix / Runout: 0001011076 FLASH-LASER.COM PRIAM 15-02-01/01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L034
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL
- Label Code: LC 09709
- Other: DM4
- Other: 150568/2001
|FGBG 4388.AR.||Priam||Diffraction (CD, Album, RE)||Musea||FGBG 4388.AR.||France||Unknown|