Nils Lindberg - 7 Dalmålningar (LP, Album). Label:Swedish Society Discofil Cat SLT 33217. Media Condition: Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) Sleeve Condition: Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Nils Lindberg - 7 Dalmålningar. Photo of Nils Lindberg - 7 Dalmålningar. More albums of Nils Lindberg: With Malice Towards None. Genre is Jazz Folk, World, & Country.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Nils Lindberg (born 11 June 1933 in Uppsala) is a Swedish composer and pianist. Lindberg belongs to a family of musicians from Gagnef, Dalecarlia, where he lives. He studied classical composition at the Royal College of Music, Stockholm with Lars-Erik Larsson and Karl-Birger Blomdahl. Lindberg is known both as a jazz composer and musician, but also as active within other styles. Several of his works are written in a style combining elements of jazz, Swedish folk music and classical music.
Nils Lindberg is a Swedish composer and pianist. Content from Freebase licensed under CC-BY.
Lindberg, O F: Three Dalecarlian Paintings, Op. 1. 18:08. Gävle Symphony Orchestra. Lindberg, O F: Leksand Suite, Op. 41. 17:05.
Nils Lindberg was trained in classical composition at the Royal College of Music Stockholm. In his style, he involves the folk music of his native Dalarna. He worked both as a composer, arranger and pianist of contemporary classical music as jazz. 1973 appeared Dalmålningar 7, 1993, his work rekviem for choir.
CD 1. Nils Lindberg Composer. 7 Dalecarlian Paintings Work. Erik Nilsson baritone saxophone, Sture Nordin Double Bass, Bjorn Alke Bass Guitar, Bjarne Nerem Tenor Saxophone, Anders Lindskog Tenor Saxophone, Arne Domnerus Alto Saxophone, Socken Trio Ensemble, Fredrik Noren drumset, Jan Allan Trumpet, Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra Orchestra, Fresk Quartet Ensemble, Nils Lindberg Organ, Nils-Erik Slorner drumset, Putte Wickman Clarinet. Nils-Erik Slorner drumset, Torgny Nilsson Trombone, Roman Dylag Bass Guitar, Jan Allan Trumpet, Erik Nilsson baritone saxophone, Nils Lindberg Piano. 10. Old Wedding Tune from Ahl. 6:21. back to top ^. Naxos featured album.
47 results for nils lindberg. Shipping to Russian Federation. From Russian Federation.
|A1||Torn Eriks Visa||5:58|
|A2||Gånglåt Från Västerdalarna||3:35|
|A3||Sparf Anders Polska||5:03|
|A4||Den Signade Dag||2:34|
|B1||Funderingar Kring Gammal Fäbodpsalm||8:48|
|B2||Dal Jerks Polska||4:26|
|B3||Ballad Från Mockfjärd||4:53|
- Made By – TELDEC
- Record Company – Grammofon AB Electra
- Recorded At – Europa Film
- Recorded At – Studio Electra
- Recorded At – Duvbo Kyrka
- Published By – Nordiska Musikförlaget
- Published By – Manus
- Alto Saxophone – Arne Domnérus (tracks: A3, B2)
- Baritone Saxophone – Erik Nilsson (tracks: A3, B2)
- Bass – Björn Alke (tracks: A3, B2), Sture Nordin (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Cello – Per-Göran Skytt (tracks: A1, B3)
- Clarinet – Putte Wickman (tracks: A2)
- Conductor – Nils Lindberg (tracks: A2, B1)
- Drums – Fredrik Norén (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3), Nils-Erik Svensson (tracks: A2, B1)
- Engineer [Musiktekniker] – Olle Swembel*, Rune Andréasson
- Ensemble [String Quartet] – Freskkvartetten (tracks: A1, B3)
- Ensemble [String Trio] – Sockentrion Från Rättvik (tracks: A3, B2)
- Orchestra – Sveriges Radios Symfoniorkester (tracks: A2, B1)
- Organ – Nils Lindberg (tracks: A4)
- Photography By [Omslagsbild] – Sven Hörnell
- Piano – Nils Lindberg (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Producer [Grammofon AB Electra], Sleeve Notes – Frank Hedman
- Producer [STIM] – Håkan Elmquist
- Tenor Saxophone – Anders Lindskog (tracks: A3, B2), Bjarne Nerem (tracks: A3, B2), Claes Rosendahl (tracks: A3, B2)
- Trumpet – Jan Allan (tracks: A1, A4, B3)
- Viola – Gunnar Andersson (tracks: A3, B2), Lars-Gunnar Bodin (tracks: A1, B3)
- Violin – Curt Appelgren (tracks: A1, B3), Erik Maritz (tracks: A3, B2), Hans-Erik Westberg (tracks: A1, B3), Ivan Ericsson (tracks: A3, B2), Lars Fresk (tracks: A1, B3)
NotesSubtitle: Variationer i folkton.
Inspelningarna gjorda på Europa Films Studio 1 den 5.12.1972, Studio Electra 30.11 och 12.12.1972 samt den 28.2.1973, och i Duvbo kyrka den 12.1.1973.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: n©b
- Matrix / Runout (Center label, side A): DF 73 985
- Matrix / Runout (Center label, side B): DF 73 986
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): DF 73985
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): DF 73986