More By Talibam! See All. Hard Vibe.
Jealousy Party is one of the most significant creative music units in Italy, and the major act in the Burp Enterprise collective. The Florence-based ensemble, even though its members are spread all around the planet, is active since 1995. For this album, Berlin based artist/composer Nicolas Wiese has joined the trio in a studio recording session, followed by a casual stereo-recorded meeting in Pogo's living room. Wiese's approach to electroacoustic performing adds a different take on self-recycling here: in the (mostly improvised) playing, he contributes samples of Pogo vocals and breath as well as pre-manipulated Ricci solo fragments – so his part clearly supports the techniques, timbres and philosophy of the group.
Hi-Five is the debut album by the American R&B vocal group Hi-Five. Released on September 25, 1990, The album peaked at number thirty eight on the Billboard 200 albums chart. Driven by the hit singles "I Just Can't Handle It" (R&B "I Like the Way (The Kissing Game)" ( R&B/Pop), "I Can't Wait Another Minute" (R&B Pop and "Just Another Girlfriend" (R&B the album received an RIAA platinum certification.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label PhonoMetak Laboratories (catalog number 02-08) Wallace Records (catalog number wallace106). This album was released in 2008 year. Format of the release is.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. More albums of Jealousy Party: PhonoMetak Series 5. Relative Memory. Genre is Electronic Jazz. This album was released on the label Wallace Records (catalog number wallace135) Bar La Muerte (catalog number bar49) Megaplomb (catalog number MPL009) Boring Machines (catalog number BM021) Fratto9 Under The Sky Records (catalog number fratto011) Burp Publications (catalog number mhm20) SGR Musiche (catalog number SGR8) Frigorifero Prod. catalog number FR74) Trasponsonic (catalog number.
Set in a Disparate Wilderness of Cosmetic Conclusions. Your browser does not support the audio element. Devont Church Going Family.
|A||–Talibam!||Set In A Disparate Wilderness Of Cosmetic Conclusions||3:25|
|B1||–Jealousy Party||Devont Church Going Family||5:52|
- Mastered At – Bips Studio
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Edoardo Ricci (tracks: B1, B2)
- Artwork – Mat Pogo
- Bass, Recorded By, Mixed By – Andrea Caprara (tracks: B1, B2)
- Computer, DJ Mix – Jimmy Gelli (tracks: B1, B2)
- Dj Mix, Loops, Noises, Turntables [Cd Players, Minidisc Players], Percussion – WJ Meatball (tracks: B1, B2)
- Drums – Kevin Shea (tracks: A)
- Drums, Recorded By, Mixed By – Jacopo Andreini (tracks: B1, B2)
- Electric Guitar – Nicotina (tracks: B1, B2)
- Mastered By – Maurizio Giannotti
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Miguel Constantino (tracks: A)
- Synthesizer – Matt Mottel (tracks: A)
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Stefano Bartolini (tracks: B1, B2)
- Trombone – Niccolò Gallio (tracks: B1, B2)
- Vocals, Loops – Mat Pogo (tracks: B1, B2)
NotesLimited hand-numbered edition of 500.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 78993F1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 78993F2/A