The Ambient Collection is a 1990 album compiling songs by the Art of Noise into a chill-out mix. The album was compiled and remixed by Youth, using songs from the Art of Noise albums In Visible Silence and In No Sense? Nonsense!, as well as the song "Island" from Below the Waste. The album spawned one single, "Art of Love". Nothing Was Going to Stop Them Then, Anyway (0:44).
Band Name Art of Noise. Album Name The Ambient Collection. 9. Roundabout 727/Ransom in the Sand. 12. A Nation Rejects. Other productions from Art of Noise. The Best of (2 CD). Reduction.
The Drum & Bass Collection (2xLP, Album, W/Lbl). Marketplace 0 21 For Sale from €.
Art of Noise began in the mid-'80s and is now a touchstone to which all electronic music should be compared. While compiling their own collections, Discovery Records was able to take advantage of a excellent compendium ready for reissue. Ambient Collection had long been a jewel in many vinyl collections. These Art of Noise catalog remixes by Youth, bassist for Killing Joke, remain a classic of compositional ambient electronica. One of the themes to this ambient opus is explicitly stated in "Robinson Crusoe" and hinted at elsewhere.
Album · 1990 · 13 Songs. More By Art of Noise. See All. The Best of the Art of Noise. Moments In Love - EP.
Ambient Collection, The by ART OF NOISE. com, this product will be manufactured on demand using CD-R recordable media. com's standard return policy will apply. Unusual sounds are combined to create rhythmic, melodic harmonies. One person found this helpful.
New 2017 album of haunting ark ambient noise and avant garde doom from Australia. A deeply introspective look into inner darkness and death. The Best Of The Art Of Noise - The CDs is in Very Good Condition with only a few light surface marks but these do not affect the audio quality. Genre: Dance & Electronica. Style: Downtempo Artist: Rakim. THE CLASSIC CHILLOUT ALBUM (2-CD) Deep Forest Enigma Art of Noise Clannad Moby. The classic chillout album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Opus For 4||3:46|
|3||Nothing Was Going To Stop Them Then, Anyway||0:44|
|7||Ode To Don Jose||4:14|
|9||Roundabout 727 / Ransom In The Sand||2:08|
|10||Eye Of A Needle||4:43|
Written-By – Reverberi*, Mellin*
|12||A Nation Rejects||4:45|
|13||Art Of Love (7" Edition)
Producer [Additional] – YouthProgrammed By – Tyrrell
- Pressed By – PDO, USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – China Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – China Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Arranged By, Performer – The Art Of Noise
- Artwork [Packaging] – The Complete Works
- Compiled By, Remix – Youth
- DJ Mix [The D.j. Was] – Alex From The Orb*
- Engineer – Andy Falconer, Peter Lorimer, Ted Hayton
- Photography By [Cover] – Peter Ashworth
- Producer – Anne Dudley (tracks: 5, 11, 12), J. Jeczalik* (tracks: 5, 11, 12), Ted Hayton (tracks: 5, 11, 12), The Art Of Noise (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 10, 13)
- Written-By – Dudley* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Langan* (tracks: 1, 6, 10), Jeczalik* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10, 12, 13)
NotesJJ's production credit is given as "Jonathan Jeczalik" in the booklet, and as "J. Jeczalik" on the back cover and tray inlay.
Art of Love includes: 1. One Earth, 2. Crusoe, 3. Camilla, 4. Opus 4.
Special thanks to Roger and Simon.
1, 2, 6, 10, 13.3, 13.4 BMI/ASCAP
3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13.2 ASCAP
1, 2, 6, 10 Island Music, Inc. (BMI)/Buffalo Music Ltd. admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
3, 4, 7, 12 Buffalo Muisc Ltd. admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Copyright Control
5 EMI APril Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Copyright Control
8 Buffalo Music Ltd. admin. By WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)
9. A. Buffalo Music Ltd. admin. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP)/Copyright Control; B. Copyright Control
11 Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI)
This Compilation ℗ 1990 China Records Ltd.
© 1990 China Records Ltd.
Printed in U.S.A.
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 042284340328
- Barcode (Text): 0 422-843403-2 8
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Other (Back of booklet & inlay, lower right): 0501
- Matrix / Runout: 8434032 01% B MADE IN USA BY PDO
|843 403-1||Art Of Noise*||The Ambient Collection (LP, Comp, P/Mixed)||China Records||843 403-1||UK||1990|
|74106||Art Of Noise*||The Ambient Collection (CD, Comp, Mixed, RE)||Discovery Records, China Records||74106||US||Unknown|
|none||Art Of Noise*||The Ambient Collection (CDr, Comp, P/Mixed)||Discovery Records, China Records||none||US||Unknown|
|4509-96098-2||Art Of Noise*||The Ambient Collection (CD, Comp, Mixed)||China Records||4509-96098-2||Europe||1994|
|843 403-1||Art Of Noise*||The Ambient Collection (LP, Comp, P/Mixed)||China Records||843 403-1||Netherlands||1990|