From The Crushin' Album 1987. Very similar to One Love from Whodini. 2 months ago. Love this classic baby. 3 months ago. Mucho tema fat boys. Jamming 2018. Fat Boys were so awesome. I hated on them at first but they won me over. Love 'em. 4 months ago. I love the fat boys. The Fat Boys Crushin album isn't good. I do like the album cover. I miss you. 3 years ago. Thanks for telling me that.
Fat Boys is the self-titled first studio album by hip hop group The Fat Boys on May 29, 1984 by Sutra Records. Album was produced by Kurtis Blow. LP is dedicated to the memory of Rebecca Wimbely and William (Divine) Santos. Album peaked at number 48 on the US Billboard 200, and number 6 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums chart. The album was certified Gold by the RIAA on May 6, 1985.
A. Falling In Love Co-producer – Fat. BoysProducer, Arranged. 885 766-1 Fat Boys Falling In Love (12"). URBX 10 Fat Boys Falling In Love (12"). 885 766-1 Fat Boys Falling In Love (12", Promo). Label Tin Pan Apple Urban Tin Pan Apple. Category Country Year.
Can't Help Falling in Love" is a 1961 song recorded by American singer Elvis Presley for the album Blue Hawaii (1961). It was written by Hugo Peretti, Luigi Creatore, and George David Weiss and published by Gladys Music, Inc. (The melody is based on "Plaisir d'amour", a popular French love song composed in 1784 by Jean-Paul-Égide Martini).
Because the Fat Boys acted like buffoons, some people dismissed them as a mere novelty act. But for all their clowning, the Fat Boys had impeccable rapping technique - the skills that they bring to "Yes, Yes Y'all," the title song, and other wildly infectious offerings are first rate. As time passed, the Fat Boys started sounding like a caricature of themselves. But when The Fat Boys Are Back came out in 1985, they were still among the most exciting groups in hip-hop.
The best GIFs are on GIPHY. falling in love 108881 GIFs. Sort: Relevant Newest. love, hug, sweet, i love you, hugs. love, luv, i love you so much, falling in love, never let me go. love you so much in love let me go. love, in love, luv, butterflies, southpark.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Falling In Love
Arranged By, Producer – Eddison Electrik, Van GibbsCo-producer – Fat BoysWritten-By – D. Wimbley*, D. Robinson*, E. Sainsbury*, M. Morales*, V. Gibbs*
|Protect Yourself / My Nuts (Medley)
Engineer – Steve LinsleyMixed By, Edited By – Darren Robinson, Hugo Dwyer, Steve LinsleyProducer – Fat BoysWritten-By – D. Wimbley*, D. Robinson*, J. Glenn*, M. Morales*, S. Linsley*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – Fat Brothers Music
- Published By – Lami-Lam Music
- Published By – Missing Ball Music Ltd.
- Published By – Pan Fried Music
- Produced For – Palm Tree Enterprises Inc.
- Produced For – Fat Brothers Enterprises, Inc
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Design [Cover] – Lynda West
- Executive-Producer – Charles Stettler
- Mastered By – José Rodriguez
- Photography By [Cover] – Steve Friedman
NotesLabel variation with only three lines of text under "Fat Boys" and different runouts. Translucent but not clear vinyl.
Side B is a two-part medley.
Likely released in the second quarter of 1987.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 87 NP 7373
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 87 NP 7374
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 885-766-787-NP-7373-ES
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 885-766-7-87-NP-7374-ES
- Rights Society (A): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B): BMI
|885 766-1||Fat Boys||Falling In Love (12")||Tin Pan Apple||885 766-1||US||1987|
|URBX 10||Fat Boys||Falling In Love (12")||Urban||URBX 10||US||1987|
|885 766-1||Fat Boys||Falling In Love (12", Promo)||Tin Pan Apple||885 766-1||US||1987|
|885 766-1||Fat Boys||Falling In Love (Cass, Maxi, Lon)||Tin Pan Apple, PolyGram||885 766-1||US||1987|
|URBX 10||Fat Boys||Falling In Love (12", Pic)||Urban||URBX 10||UK||1987|