Why Can't We Live Together is the debut album by Timmy Thomas released in 1972. It was historically the first record to fully replace drummers with a drum machine. The album reached number ten in 1973 on the US R&B albums chart on the strength of the million-seller single, "Why Can't We Live Together". All songs written by Timmy Thomas except where indicated. Why Can't We Live Together". The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" (Ewan McColl).
Why Can't We Live Together" is a song by Timmy Thomas from the album Why Can't We Live Together. The song is notable for being recorded in mono; its sparse, stripped-down production, feature a Lowrey organ, bossa nova-style percussion from an early rhythm machine, and Thomas's passionate, soulful vocal. Thomas recorded a demo at Dukoff Recording Studios in North Miami, Florida, with Bill Borkan acting as sound engineer
Why Can't We Live Together. Why Can't We Live Together.
Media Luna - We Can Live Together - 1995, FLAC (image+. Download via torrent Download via magnet. Media Luna - We Can Live Together (1995) FLAC. Media Luna - We Can Live Together.
We aim to capture all the moments of Music and Artists, that we can! From their beginning moments, their prime and most captivating performances and when they become the legends that imprint on our soul forever, and we strive to be there until their last show! Join the journey that Stella Luna Media Music creates for everyone around the world! About our main notable staff! Lead photographer and writer Stephanie Glass is a published and award winning writer and photographer of Southern California dedicated to capture inspiring images of live music and events. Ben Marotta is our staff reporter,.
|1||We Can Live Together (Pachamama - Remix Radio Edit)||3:47|
|2||We Can Live Together (Pachamama - Remix Long Version)||5:31|
|3||We Can Live Together (Dance Remix)||5:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wolfgang Heichel
- Copyright (c) – Intercord Tonträger GmbH
- Recorded At – Blue Carpet Studios
- Mixed At – JK's Mastermix Studios
- Mastered At – MSM Studios
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – ATI Music Publishing
- Engineer – Norus Padidar
- Executive-Producer – Wolfgang Heichel
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Drums] – Tobias Meggle
- Mixed By – Jürgen Koppers
- Remix, Producer – J.D. Wood (tracks: 3), Nosie Katzmann (tracks: 3), Pedro Rojas (tracks: 1, 2), Tobias Meggle (tracks: 1, 2)
- Vocals – Pedro Rojas, Torita Quick
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24387 83522 1
- Matrix / Runout: EMI 878.352-2 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L352
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1532
- Label Code: LC 8076
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
|INT 825.857||Media Luna||We Can Live Together (CD, Maxi)||Blow Up, Intercord||INT 825.857||Germany||1995|
|DMN 151||Media Luna||We Can Live Together (12")||Domino Records||DMN 151||Italy||1995|
|INT 193.099||Media Luna||We Can Live Together (Remixes) (12", Promo)||Blow Up||INT 193.099||Germany||1995|