Treasures (トレジャーズ Torejāzu) is the compilation album by Japanese singer-songwriter Tatsuro Yamashita, released in November 1995. Treasures consists mostly of his singles released under Moon Records, Yamashita's own label which was established after completing his contract with RCA Records. At first, he was supposed to release the studio album entitled Dreaming Boy in autumn 1995. However, recording of the album ran aground, and the project itself was eventually postponed over the years.
Treasures (Tatsuro Yamashita album). Treasures was the first compilation album spanning his post-RCA materials. On the closing number for the album, Yamashita picked out one of his most early efforts called "Parade"
Treasures was the first compilation album spanning his post-RCA materials. On the closing number for the album, Yamashita picked out one of his most early efforts called "Parade"
Excellent Tatsuro Yamashita's 80's album,, Remaster with 3 bonus tracks. Tatsuro Yamashita - FOR YOU.
Mojim Lyrics Japanese & Korean singers Yamashita Tatsurō( Tatsuro Yamashita ) TREASURES. Yamashita Tatsurō( Tatsuro Yamashita ). Album songs. TREASURES 】【 1995-11-13 】. Album songs： . 気圧ガール.
Uploaded treasuresflac. KatFile treasuresflac. rar – 43. MB treasures. rar – 13. MB. RockFile treasuresflac. フコース – オフコース・グレイテストヒッツ1969-1989. 斐バンド – シングル・コレクションVol. Miyuki Nakajima – Genki Desu ka. Takuro Yoshida – Yoshida Takuro Best
Treasure (disambiguation). Treasures (Tatsuro Yamashita album). Treasures (Night Ark album). Treasures (Iona album). The Mirror Conspiracy.
|3||Get Back In Love|
|4||Kaze No Corridor|
|5||Atom No Ko|
|8||Turner No Kikansha|
|9||Doyobi No Koibito|
|11||Sekai No Hate Made|
|14||Sayonara Natsu No Hi|
- Manufactured By – East West Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – East West Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Niagara Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Susumu Matsushita Company
- Published By – Smile Publishers Inc.
- Published By – Nichion Inc.
- Published By – Tenderberry Music Inc.
- Published By – Fujipacific Music Inc.
- Published By – Yomiuri-Tv Enterprise
- Recorded At – Smile Garage
- Recorded At – Sony Music Roppongi Studio
- Recorded At – Sound City Studio
- Recorded At – Onkio Haus
- Mastered At – On Air Azabu Studio
- A&R [Assistant] – Hiroyuki Arikawa
- A&R [Coordinator] – Kazuo Otake, Shin Katayama
- Art Direction, Design – Kenichi Hanada
- Engineer [Assistant] – Satoshi Nakazawa, Yasuo Iijima
- Engineer [Digital Mastering] – Mitsuharu Harada
- Engineer [Mixing] – Douji Fuefuki (tracks: 16), Tamotsu Yoshida (tracks: 1, 2, 7, 13), Tatsuro Yamashita (tracks: 4, ), Yasuo Sato (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 8 to 12, 14, 15)
- Engineer [Recording] – Masato Omori, Tamotsu Yoshida, Tatsuya Nakamura , Toshiro Ito, Yasuo Sato
- Executive-Producer – Ryuzo 'Junior" Kosugi*
- Illustration [Cover & Inner] – Susumu Matsushita
- Management [Artist] – Smile Company
- Photography By – Jin Tamura
- Producer – Tatsuro Yamashita
- Words By, Music By, Arranged By – Tatsuro Yamashita
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988029424037
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L652
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1J01
- Rights Society: JASRAC