However, in the case of NOW That’s What I Call New Wave 80s, it would have been really great to know who put it together, because it’s one bonkers mix. Had this been curated by someone like a member of, say, Purity Ring or Brandon Flowers, you’d see coverage all over the place
Now That's What I Call Music (also simply titled Now or Now 1) is the first album from the popular Now! series that was released in the United Kingdom on 28 November 1983. Initial pressings were released on vinyl and audio cassette. To celebrate the 25th anniversary of the album and series, the album was re-released on CD for the first time in 2009. Alternative longer mixes of "Only for Love", "Double Dutch" and "Candy Girl" were included in place of the original shorter single mixes from 1983
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way). Temporarily out of stock. NOW That's What I Call New Wave 80s. Various Artist.
The Psychedelic Furs - NOW That's What I Call New Wave 80s Album. Artist: The Psychedelic Furs.
Title: Now That's What I Call 70's, Various. Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons - December, 1963 (Oh What a Night!). Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird. Format: CD. Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing. Amarantine, 2006 Grammy Awards New Age - Best New Age Album winner, Enya, artist. Nicky Ryan, engineer/mixer. Nicky Ryan, producer. Grammy Award Winners. What others are saying.
Listen free to Various Artists – Now That's What I Call Music! 32. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. A new version of Last. Now That's What I Call Music! 32. More actions. Go to artist profile.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–INXS||The One Thing
Written-By – Andrew Farriss, Michael Hutchence
|2||–Billy Idol||Rebel Yell
Written-By – Billy Idol, Steve Stevens
|3||–The Romantics||What I Like About You
Written By – Michael Skill*Written-By – Jimmy Marinos, Wally Palmar
|4||–The B-52's||Private Idaho
Written-By – Cindy Wilson, Fred Schneider, Kate Pierson, Keith Strickland, Ricky Wilson
|5||–Adam Ant||Desperate But Not Serious
Written-By – Adam Ant, Marco Pirroni
|6||–The Go-Gos*||We Got The Beat
Written-By – Charlotte Caffey
Written-By – Alannah Currie, Joe Leeway, Tom Bailey
Written-By – John Crawford
Written-By – Dave Wakeling, Micky Billingham, Roger Charlery
|10||–The Cure||Just Like Heaven
Written-By – Boris Williams, Laurence Tolhurst, Paul Thompson*, Robert Smith, Simon Gallup
|11||–Psychedelic Furs*||Love My Way
Written-By – John Ashton, Richard Butler, Timothy Butler*, Vincent Davey*
|12||–Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||If You Leave
Written-By – George Andrew McCluskey*, Martin Cooper , Paul David Humphreys*
|13||–Echo And The Bunnymen*||Lips Like Sugar
Written-By – Ian McCulloch, Les Pattinson, Pete De Freitas, Will Sergeant
|14||–Big Country||In A Big Country
Written-By – Bruce Watson, Mark Brzezicki, Stuart Adamson, Tony Butler
|15||–R.E.M.||The One I Love
Written-By – William T. Berry*, Michael Stipe, Mike Mills, Peter T. Buck*
|16||–Tears For Fears||Mad World
Written-By – Roland Orzabal
|17||–Eurythmics||Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Written-By – Annie Lennox, David A. Stewart
|18||–Human League*||Don't You Want Me
Written-By – John Callis*, Philip Wright*, Phil Oakey*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charlery/Wakeling
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
- Licensed To – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
- Licensed To – Shout! Factory LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Marketed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – DIDX-1075345
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 88751 25072 7
- Barcode (Scan): 888751250727
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1075345 1
- Distribution Code (Outer Hub Stamp): A05
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L328
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50BU