Track B4 is not mentioned on the back sleeve of the album but details are stated on the record label itself. LC 7654, BIEM STEMRA.
队列表 Stoner Wool Budspawn. 版公司 Eternal SMC Parallel Records.
Rising from the ashes of the defunct . hardcore band Scream, Peter and Franz Stahl formed Wool in the early '90s. Along with bassist Al Bloch and former Government Issue drummer Peter Moffett, the brothers Stahl recorded the quickie EP Budspawn in 1992 and released it on the independent External label. hardcore bands, that fact doesn't diminish Budspawn's potency a bit.
dig it. excellent. Give Your Opinion on Budspawn. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
Wool, Budspawn (1992). Every song is great, and their singer, Pete Stahl, has excellent pipes. He’s got melody and he really belts it out without getting gravely. Wool was a band that was two brothers from the . band Scream, and that’s the band that Grohl left to join Nirvana. So Wool started out of that and became great. Their songs, like Medication on Budspawn, are amazing. They did another album called Box Set, which was great, too. Veruca Salt, American Thighs (1994)
5 tracks · 25 October 2012.
Wool's first full album, Box Set, has some missteps, including a cover of Greg Allman's maudlin tribute to Martin Luther King, J. "God Rest His Soul. But when the band concentrates on what it does beststripped down, hooky garage rockit's hard not to be swept up in the excitement. It's no surprise that Wool is obsessed with speed. Where Budspawn went for the jugular, Box Set expands the bands aggression into quasi-stoner-rock territory while retaining all of the melodic muscle the Stahl brothers had all along.
|1||S O S||3:09|
|3||Clear My Head||3:43|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records USA
- Copyright (c) – London Records USA
- Manufactured By – I.L.S.
- Marketed By – I.L.S.
- Made By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 27898
- Produced For – Bongload Productions
- Recorded At – Doug Messenger's Studio
- Recorded At – Track Record
- Mixed At – Devonshire Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Bass, Vocals, Piano – Al Bloch
- Design – Gina Zangla
- Design Concept [Concept] – Peter Stahl
- Drums, Vocals – Peter Moffett
- Engineer [Additional Engineering Aid] – Ken Paulakovich, Sally Browder
- Guitar, Vocals – Franz Stahl
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Performer [Intros & Outros] – The Grouch Bros
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Lisa Johnson
- Producer, Mixed By – Rob Schnapf, Tom Rothrock
- Vocals, Guitar – Peter Stahl
NotesSimilar to this release but with different CD design. Issued in a jewel case.
Produced and mixed for Bongload Productions.
Recorded 1992 at Doug Messenger's, N. Hollywood and Track Record.
Mixed at Devonshire.
Mastered at Precision, La.
℗ & © 1992 London Records U.S.A. Manufactured and marketed by I.L.S.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A.
℗ & © 1992 London Records U.S.A.
Manufactured and marketed by I.L.S.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 162-111001-2 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 01621110012 5
- Matrix / Runout: DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 27898-1M 1621110012
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other: 0704
|162 111 001-1||Wool||Budspawn (LP, Album, Blu)||External Records||162 111 001-1||US||1992|
|162 111 001-4||Wool||Budspawn (Cass, EP)||External Records||162 111 001-4||US||1992|
|ALLCD1||Wool||Budspawn (CD, EP)||Parallel Records||ALLCD1||Europe||1992|
|ALLP-1, ALLP 1||Wool||Budspawn (LP, Album)||Parallel Records, Parallel Records, External Records||ALLP-1, ALLP 1||Europe||1992|
|422 857 161-2, 162 111 001-2||Wool||Budspawn (CD, EP)||External Records, External Records||422 857 161-2, 162 111 001-2||Canada||1992|