Come Live with Me' is a 1973 single written by Felice and Boudleaux Bryant and recorded by Roy Clark. Come Live with Me" was Roy Clark's twelfth hit on the country chart and his only number one. The single stayed at number one for a single week and spent a total of sixteen weeks on the country chart, also crossing over to the top 40 of the easy listening chart and reaching the lower reaches of the Hot 100, peaking at 89 on that chart.
Roy Linwood Clark (April 15, 1933 – November 15, 2018) was an American singer and musician. He is best known for having hosted Hee Haw, a nationally televised country variety show, from 1969 to 1997. Clark was an important and influential figure in country music, both as a performer and in helping to popularize the genre
Spirital – Come with Me (Godzilla). Разные исполнители – Come Softly To Me (Complete versio. :49. Разные исполнители – That's What The Water Made Me (live version. :42. Разные исполнители – (You Drive Me) Crazy (Album Version. :01. Разные исполнители – Save Me (Tribute version originall. :34. Vee Sing Zone – Come & Stay with Me. 3:34. Разные исполнители – Look At Me (Complete version originally.
Come Live With Me (1973). Come Live With Me. was covered in. Come Live With Me by The Waterboys (2005). Come Live With Me by Ray Charles (1973).
Come Live With Me (1973) Lyrics. Roy Clark - Come Live With Me (1973) Lyrics. Album: Miscellaneous. I’ll try to do my best for you I’ll promise you I’ll laugh with you I’ll cry with you my whole life through. Submit lyrics correction →. 55k.
Come Live With Me. DOT Records.
Album: The Karaoke Channel - In the style of Roy Clark - Vol. 1. Release year: 2008. Download Stingray Music (Karaoke) - Come Live With Me - Single (In the Style of Roy Clark). The Karaoke Channel - In the style of Roy Clark - Vol. 1: Best 2 songs. Stingray Music (Karaoke) - Yesterday When I Was Young 03:23.
Album · 2000 · 17 Songs. 3:14.
|A1||I'll Paint You A Song||3:22|
|A2||How Would I||2:51|
|A3||A Dasiy A Day||3:03|
|A5||Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast||3:05|
|A6||Somewhere Between Love And Tomorrow||3:11|
|B1||Come Live With Me||2:56|
|B2||The Lonesomest Lonesome||2:46|
- Record Company – Gulf + Western
- Distributed By – Famous Music Corporation
- Produced For – Nereco Productions
- Pressed By – Presswell
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Bradley's Barn
- Mastered At – Woodland Studios
- Arranged By [Basic] – Harold Bradley (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Arranged By [String] – Cam Mullins (tracks: A2 to A5, B2 to B5)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Bill Walker (tracks: A1, A6, B1)
- Engineer, Mixed By [Mixer] – Jim Williamson
- Mastered By – TS*
- Photography By – John Donegan
- Producer – Jim Foglesong (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B5), Joe Allison (tracks: A5)
- Vocals – The Nashville Sound*
NotesTrack A5 produced for NERECO Productions
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): RE DOS-26010-A-X-11-11 TS/WSS PR D
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): RE DOS-26010-B-X-11-11 TS/WSS PR D
|DOS-26010||Roy Clark||Come Live With Me (LP, Album)||Dot Records||DOS-26010||US||1973|
|DOS-26010||Roy Clark||Come Live With Me (LP, Album)||Dot Records||DOS-26010||Canada||1973|
|M 8150-26010||Roy Clark||Come Live With Me (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Dot Records||M 8150-26010||US||1973|
|DOS-26010||Roy Clark||Come Live With Me (LP)||Dot Records||DOS-26010||US||1973|
|M 8150-26010||Roy Clark||Come Live With Me (8-Trk, Album)||Dot Records||M 8150-26010||US||1973|