Isla del Sol is the ninth album by Mexican pop singer Yuri. It was released on October 17, 1988. Now, Sony Music proposed to her a bigger international projection; Yuri changed from EMI Music to Sony. It sold more than 350000 copies earning a Platinum disc Contents. 3 Track listing EP. 4 Production. Gian Pietro Felisatti, Santanoe. 6. "Hombres al Borde de un Ataque de Celos".
Isla del Sol is the ninth album by Mexican pop singer Yuri. It sold more than 350000 copies earning a Platinum disc . 1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats. The audio cassette was a format used from the late 1970s through to the 1990s alongside vinyl, an album may be recorded in a recording studio, in a concert venue, at home, in the field, or a mix of places.
Solace is the third studio album by Australian alternative dance group, Rüfüs Du Sol, released on 19 October 2018. The album is supported by a tour, commencing in North America on 24 October and ending in Europe on 8 December 2018. Australian tour dates were added in October commencing on 1 January until 2 March 2019. The album was preceded by "No Place" as the lead single on 25 May 2018. The song peaked at number 41 on the ARIA Singles Chart
Yuri Isla Del Sol 1990.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Imposible Amarte Como Yo||4:28|
|A5||Isla Del Sol||3:53|
|B1||Hombres Al Borde De Un Ataque De Celos
Acoustic Guitar – Ary SperlingChorus – Marcio Lott, Miriam PeracchiKeyboards – Ary SperlingProducer – Cláudio Rabello, Max PierreSaxophone – Milton Guedes
|B2||No Puedo Más
Chorus – Marcio Lott
|B3||Miel Y Limon (On The Rocks)
Adapted By – J. Flores*Written-By – Rita Lee, Roberto De Carvalho
|B4||Vivir A Dos||3:53|
|B5||Entre Mujer Y Marido||3:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS/Columbia Internacional, S.A. De C.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Chile Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Chile Ltda.
- Recorded At – Baby Studios
- Recorded At – Cerroni Studio
- Recorded At – Estudios Eurosonic
- Recorded At – Torres Sonido
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, Mexico City
- Arranged By – G. P. Felisatti*, Loris Cerrone*, Santanoe
- Artwork – Antonio M. Parra
- Chorus – Ary Sperling, Belva Reed, Xico Pupo*, Jurema De Candia*, Milton Guedes, Nair Além
- Chorus Master – Cláudio Rabello, Max Pierre
- Mixed By – J. A. Alvarez Alija*, Loris Cerrone*, Massimo Noè
- Photography By – Manolo Mora
- Producer – G. P. Felisatti*, Loris Cerrone*
Baby Records (Milan)
Cerroni Records (Bologna)
Eurosonic Studio (Madrid)
Torres Sonido (Madrid)
Recorded at CBS (Mexico).
(p)1988 CBS/Columbia Int. Mexico
Originally released in 1989 by CBS Records Chile Ltda.
|177.236/1-466479||Yuri||Isla Del Sol (LP, Album)||Discos CBS||177.236/1-466479||Brazil||1988|
|CTTE-463554||Yuri||Isla Del Sol (Cass, Album)||CBS||CTTE-463554||Mexico||1988|
|3324512||Yuri||Isla Del Sol (LP, Album)||CBS||3324512||Ecuador||1988|
|DIL-80055||Yuri||Isla Del Sol (LP, Album)||Discos CBS International||DIL-80055||US||1988|
|631-0176||Yuri||Isla Del Sol (Cass, Album)||CBS||631-0176||Ecuador||1988|